Thursday, September 26, 2013

Missing in action....

Hi everyone (if any of you are actually out there). As you may have noticed, I haven't blogged in a long while. Truth be told, I have sort of lost my zest for blogging. At least for now. I may be back, but for now I'm taking a break. I'm pretty active on Instagram these days (follow me at arichardson79) and want to spend some time focusing on my Etsy shop too. So, I'll still be reading blogs from time to time and if I have something super "blog worthy" I will most definitely share it here :) I hope you all are well. Happy fall!!

Oh - and p.s. I went to THE COUNTRY LIVING FAIR in Ohio with my sister, Cassie, Cassie's mom, and Sarah and had a BLAST! If you ever get the chance to go, I highly recommend it :)

9 comments:

  1. Totally understand!....life gets in the way sometimes....:)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so with you on the blog. I only blog when I have something blog worthy...which is not often these days...fall is always so busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such is the life of a mom with young children. Looking forward to your blogs whenever you post them, Ali!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, I'm with Cassie... waahhhh!!

    I understand, but I'll miss seeing your updates and posts. I'll watch for them still - and I"ll see if I can figure out what Instagram is so that I can see what you're to there.

    love you cousin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lose my zest all the time. Enjoy your free time. We will all be here when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ali I hear you, yes it can seem like just that one thIng too much! I was thinking about you the other day wondering how you are. You were one of my consisten favorite t Blog followers that I seemed to lose when I made the switch to word press in February! I ran into a local friend who had thought I stopped blogging! Anyway I miss your pretty face and your sweet comments and I hope you come back soon! Xo lesli myoldcountryhouse.con

    ReplyDelete
  7. I miss your posts! I only get the chance to read blogs about once the week- so this was a little surprise. I'm glad I can see you Instagram posts, though. I'm looking forward to a return of your "zest", though!! ;-)
    xoxo
    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Buy lisdexamfetamine online in out store and have vyvanse coupon. take this prescription with or without nourishment as coordinated by your primary care physician for the most part once day by day toword the beginning of the day .try not to take this drugs toword the evening or night since it might raise you to have ruckus resting.purchase tvyvanse online without solution.You can can READ MORE about having a vyvance coupon

    ReplyDelete

I think I'm a comment-a-holic :)