Monday, November 1, 2010

Craft Fair or BUST!

Craft Fair?? BUST!! Ha ha. My sis-in-law and I did a craft fair this past weekend. It was a Harvest Festival at a local church and while we didn't know what to expect, we had high hopes. Our booth was filled primarily with her awesome craft kits, and a few of my clippies were sprinkled around (you know, for an impulse buy). It was pretty slow, but still a fun experience. We met some nice people like Barbara from Daily Whisper (her stuff is super super great), and we had some quality "sister" time without our noisy kids buggin' us. She sold 3 kits, I sold 3 clips, and now we can both send our kids to college (ha ha). Go check out Smart Bottom Kids people, you won't be sorry!!!


Look at all that crafty goodness. Yummy!

2 comments:

  1. too bad it did not go better for the two of you crafy gals - I've bought two of your sister in law's kits (LOVED THEM) and a few of your beautiful hair clips (LOVE THEM) and those people don't know what they're missing! I long to go to a craft fair, it's been too long.... Better luck next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn't a bust - I got to hang out with you all day! :)
    Thanks for being there with me!

    ReplyDelete

I think I'm a comment-a-holic :)