Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The final piece of her puzzle

It's official people!!!! Hayden now sleeps in a BIG girl bed (Sigh). Her room was almost complete as her "little" big girl room and the bed is the last piece of the puzzle. Here are some pics for ya :)


We got her the Jenny Lind head/foot board from target.com. Look at those dreamy spindles. This is the same style as her crib was so I was already a fan of this style. SO vintagy and girly! {LOVE} Oh, and I even ironed her new bed skirt. Pretty impressed with myself about that! Ha ha!

I looked all over for a vintage bed I could diy, but I couldn't find any that would work. Luckily Target had the Jenny Lind style head/foot board for a semi-affordable $150 (compared to $500 at Land of Nod). I'm pretty much in love with it!!!

And, because I like to "keep it real" from time to time on this blog:

I wouldn't click on the pic to zoom if I were you. Ha ha! She got to pick out her Hello Kitty sheets and she's a happy girl :)

See.......

And these are the rare moments I cherish. The quiet moments. The moments where I go walking around the quiet house trying to see what she's up to. Here she was reading books in her girly room.....quietly.

Ahhhh, life is sweet!

10 comments:

  1. What an absolutely beautiful room for your little Princess and her big girls' bed is GORGEOUS!! Loving those spindles, too :) ~ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so adorable, and i love her curls- beautiful!!!
    her room is so cute!!!! love love it! the bedding is fabulous- the splash of aqua is perfect! and i love that white cabinet- so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a truly gorgeous and whimsical room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She takes after her mama, what a gorgeous girl!!
    I want her bedroom! I had no idea that target had a bed like that!!! LOVE it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet pic of Hayden reading! Her room is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! love the color combo : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Her room is so lovely! Girly and fun! My kind of place! ;)
    Jo-Anna

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so beautiful, Ali! It fits the puzzle perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect room for a cute little girl! Love the princess pillow! :)

    ReplyDelete

I think I'm a comment-a-holic :)