Thursday, June 21, 2012

{Sniff sniff}

Today was the last day of Kindergarten for my baby boy Noah. How did this happen!!? My baby!! He's officially a first grader!! Today was the party at school and everyone had a blast.

ReCap: Here is a pic of my baby on the FIRST day of Kindergarten...

Getting a first-day squeeze from Hayden...

And here is a pic from today, the LAST day of Kindergarten...
Older & wiser :)

And here is a pic with Hayden and his wonderful teacher Mrs.Foote
FUN on the playground...


And a big group shot....
It was truly a wonderful year. We made some GREAT friends, learned a lot, and had a blast. Now, it's officially SUMMER!!!!! YAY!!!!!! Let the real fun begin ;)

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Noah! And you learned soooooo much this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe...so much wiser now! :) It is amazing how much they learn in kinder and 1st! I'm sure you have a fun summer planned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sniff sniff is right!!! Our little baby boy is BIG now :/ xoxo love him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. Don't blink...because next he'll be graduating fifth grade like my baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the worst, I mean, AWESOME! My oldest is almost as tall as I am... ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so sweet!!1 love that boy, and his mama!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie pie! Congrats on finishing kindergarten, Noah!

    ReplyDelete

I think I'm a comment-a-holic :)