Tuesday, October 12, 2010

NEW blog baby!!!!

Hi friends!!! Welcome to my SECOND blog - "My Third True Love."
I first want to stay that I am definitely keeping my original blog http://www.happyrichardsonfamily.blogspot.com/ (& keeping it private). The Internet can be a scary place sometimes, and I feel better about keeping our personal stuff private. I will still be updating it often so definitely check in from time to time to see what we're up to. The reason for the second blog is because the craft-blogging community is a very social place and I definitely want to be a part of it. In order to do so, I've started this little "crafty" blog where I will showcase some of my crafts, DIY projects, thrifty finds, inspiration, and really anything else I want...(ha ha). I'm not a very good "tutorial" blogger, but I am always happy to share my methods and helpful hints. If there is ever anything you are curious about, please don't hesitate to leave a comment and we can chat. PLEASE become a follower so I can feel like an official crafty blogger. Also, please hang in there while I re-post some of my crafts & stuff so I can have them all in one place :)
xo - Muah!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the craft blog community!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodie, I already get some inspiration from you and some of the sites that you have posted on your blog - we close on our house tomorrow, so I'll be checking out your ideas to help us make our house a DIY home :)

    ReplyDelete

I think I'm a comment-a-holic :)