WOW!!!!!!! I'm So excited!! Tara over at Lauren Lane Decor just gave me the "Versatile Blogger Award!" YAY! I've never won an award in blog land before and I am thrilled that my first is for being versatile. It's such a compliment! I think the rules are, I have to tell you 7 facts about me, and then pass this awesome award on to 7 versatile bloggers! Here goes:
7 facts about little 'ol me:
1. I was born and raised in Laguna Beach California. I have traveled all over the world and still find it to be the most beautiful place on Earth!
2. My favorite flowers are pink peonies, lily of the valley, and rannunculas (sorry about that crazy spelling).
3. I think about shopping ALL THE TIME. No joke. It is always on my mind. Thrifting, flea markets, the mall. I can find something to buy anywhere I go. BUT, since the budget often doesn't allow, I have to fight this strong urge on a regular basis.
4. I wear a white ribbed tank top pretty much every day. It's my go-to layering piece and to be honest, I feel naked without it.
5. I'm a tummy sleeper, so both times that I was pregnant, I was in misery.
6. Oprah bugs me. Don't judge me for this. It's just how I feel. She bugs majorly!
7. Hmmm, this 7th one is tricky. Let's see.....I guess the last thing I would like you all to know about me is that I am a very loyal friend. You can say a lot of things about me, but flaky is definitely not one of them. I enjoy maintaining my relationships and I genuinely love and care for all of my friends. It is a characteristic that I take pride in (and unfortunately it makes me feel even more annoyed when people flake on me).
Ok, I'm passing this award on to these versatile blogs:
Primitive & Proper
Serendipity Chic Design
Second Time Furniture
Inspired by Charm
Pouty Pink Princess
(My linky thing is giving me problems so you can find all of these FABULOUS blogs on my side-bar. Go check 'em out people!!)
YAY for awards!!!