Another award for little 'ol me, YAY!!!! Kelly from Kelly is Inspired passed along this award to me and I am so so happy! Being versatile is awesome, but being stylish AND versatile is even better!!! Thanks Kelly :)
Here are 7 more tid bits about yours truly:
1. I'm not a morning person or a night owl. I think I'm an evening person.
2. I really really want to learn to sew but am a bit nervous. I know once I get going I'll get hooked. I think I have performance anxiety.
3. I never took the SATs because for one, I knew I was going to community college before I went to a 4-year school. For two, I never wanted to know what I would get.
4. I am Emetophobic (I just looked up that fancy term). I have a phobia of vomit. Myself doing it, others doing it around me. I'm terrified of it. It's definitely more than your standard "eew, gross" dislike. I literally freak out at the thought of it. Even intense coughing, gagging, or burping is unsettling to me. It's totally irrational I know, but that's what phobias are...irrational fears. Anyway, I definitely want to get hypnosis or something down the road. This is all a bit embarrassing to admit, but hey, everyone has at least one weird thing and this is mine.
5. I'm the mom that yells. We were at a b-day party the other day and there was a seriously unsafe pinata session happening. Baseball bats swinging super close to kids heads and all. I was yelling at everyone. Kids, parents, people passing by. It was not pretty. I need to work on this.
6. I love tv.
7. I am very productive when I want to be, but I can also very easily fall into being a lazy couch-potato.
Well, that's it. My second set of "7 things."
Thanks again for the award Kelly, I really appreciate it :)
1 hour ago