I decided to jump on the band wagon and copy my pals Cassie & Andi :)
Here are 25 random facts about me:
1. Flip flops are my footwear of choice pretty much year round.
2. I don't wear chap stick....like, ever. I don't like the way it feels on my lips.
3. I like scary movies (but won't watch them when I am home alone).
4. I feel like I look my best when I'm at home. Meaning, I will get ready at home and head out into the world thinking I look pretty darn good. Then, I'll catch my reflection in a window or mirror while out and about and think, what the!? I thought I looked WAY better than that!?
5. I could eat cereal for all 3 meals and be totally happy.
6. I am dreading (& partially avoiding) potty training my daughter.
7. I'm hooked on mentos candy at the moment.
8. Apple juice gives me a headache.
9. I can't get in the habit of flossing my teeth. I really NEED to, but I can't ever stick with it for longer than a few days.
10. I am very observant.
11. I have a REALLY great memory (seriously, I remember the most random stuff from long ago).
12. I am a very loyal friend.
13. I love the way it feels to brush my teeth. I do it multiple times a day.
14. I am not a road-rage type driver.
15. Even though I am content with the person I am, if I were given a magic wand I would change sooooo many things about myself.
16. I love tv. LOVE it.
17. I have no tolerance for uncomfortable shoes.
18. My purse is usually a total mess.
19. I think about shopping pretty much all the time.
20. Sounds crazy but I actually don't love volunteering in my son's kindergarten class. I do it twice a month and I can tell he likes me to be there which is reason enough to go. I guess I struggle with having enough patience for my own kids, let alone a class of squirly ones that don't belong to me.
21. I have 100% confidence in my husband 100% of the time. No matter what. It is an amazing feeling.
22. I have had a mild case of vertigo (dizziness) ever since I graduated college.
23. I would have another baby if my husband was on board. It would be crazy, but sooo worth it!
24. I hope to go to Europe with my sister and girl friends one day. Even if we're little old ladies, I really hope we can make it happen.
25. The beach is probably my number one favorite place to be on the planet :)
That's all folks!
the cottage bed craigslist score
8 hours ago