Friday, March 11, 2011

Sneaky Peeks 2

Ok people, here we are, the day before the big par-tay! Baby girl turns 2 tomorrow and it's almost time to RAGE! This first picture below further illustrates why I should ONLY handle the party decor, and NOT the food! Ha ha.
Here are the beginnings of my hand painted fancy signs for the backyard. Hmmmm, what will they say??
And last but not least, for your viewing pleasure, a healthy sampling of our JUNK FOOD! Yummy!I plan on taking a ton of pics so stay tuned. Hooray for pretty parties!

7 comments:

  1. So cute. I love the signs. You have to show how you made them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Can't wait! Love the signs!
    And I will totally take that reject cupcake off your hands - I'm not afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it's going to be a lot of fun!
    Jo-Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute signs!!!! I can't wait to see party pics! Is this what the lemonade stand was for?? Have so much fun tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ali, i hope you are having fun right now! i can't wait to see pictures from the party- i love that you are doing it al yourself and it is going to be special and personal. i only wish i could be there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a great party today! I can't wait to see pics and I can't wait to hear how the lemonade stand went! And hopefully you didn't worry too much about the cupcakes, frosting can cover ANY mistake ;)

    ReplyDelete

I think I'm a comment-a-holic :)