Monday, March 7, 2011

Sneaky Peeks.....

Just a couple sneak peeks at what I'm up to this week. We are having Hayden's b-day party on Saturday so the party planning mania has begun. We have a huge family and lots of friends coming so it's pretty much going to be a rager, ha ha! I am the queen of "last minute" so I thought I would try to get a jump on the cleaning and decorating this time so I won't have my usual last minute scramble. I still have a ton to do, but things are starting to look very festive in here :)
Little buntings for my little girl - {SWOON}
"Happy birthday to yoouuuuuuuuu!"
I made this little nest a long time ago (I just sprayed one from Michael's with white paint) and I finally have something to use it for, yay! Cutie-patootie.
& my sweet sister bought me this other springy nest at homegoods. A-dorable if I do say so myself ;)
We're getting all the supplies ready for the lemonade stand - sell sell sell - ha ha!
And I'm working on a mirror makeover too (unrelated to the party of course, but I wanted to show you my cute little helper in the pic). So, that's it for me this week. Cleaning, organizing, decorating, crafting, ETC...!

4 comments:

  1. I love the tiny flags, Those look like a labor of love. I don't think I would have enough patience to sew them. Happy birthday to your little girl and post lots of pic's of the party !

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh it all looks so pretty! will you come out here this summer and throw me a birthday party? pretty please? i would like mine complete with a hard lemonade stand. :) and the chalkboard would read osmething like, "happy birthday. age is just a number, right? right?????"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't resist bunting and yours is just adorable! Your accessories are so happy and springy, it makes me wish it actually felt like Spring here in TX! And I can't wait to see what you and your little helper do with that mirror :)

    ReplyDelete

I think I'm a comment-a-holic :)