Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Thanks for the help (& some other randomness)!

THANK YOU so much for all of you that left suggestions for my sweet little hummingbird. After giving it some thought (too much thought actually, I tend to obsess), I have finally named this sweet little necklace:
This means that the winner is Cassie from Primitive & Proper - Yahooooooooo!!! Congrats friend! You rock!Seriously though, thank you all so much. There were so many great suggestions and I will definitely do this again the next time I'm stuck.
Here is another newbie for the shop too. Cute? Cute!

And in other OohLala news, I have recently decided to start up a second Etsy shop for flea market finds, refinished furniture, and other handmade home decor (OohLalaCoHOME). Look out for it on my sidebar and just try to resist buying this awesome roller skating bag. Just try! This thing is awesome. My sis and I were out thrifting the other day and we found 6 of these bad boys! Freakin' CLASSIC!
I hope you all are having a great week so far. Hang in there, it's sort of almost Friday-ish.

4 comments:

  1. yay!!!!!!! so excited!!! and So excited about your new shop venture- who doesn't love retro skate bags?? i mean, c'mon!
    and love the new peace necklace, too! it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leave it to Cassie to come up with the perfect name! :)

    I am so glad you are taking the step to open a second Etsy shop....

    You have got to know that roller skating was my thing in the 80's...LOL! That bag is to cute!

    Take care,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cassie does it again!! She's so good at that stuff...named my etsy shop for me :-)

    Congrats on the second shop! Very excited to see your treasures!
    And I'm pretty sure I had roller skates that looked just like those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL you are too funny, sister!! Congrats Cassie. Nice win!! I love how the slogan turned out! And I absolutely can't wait to see those "I've got a brand new pair of roller-skates" bags fly off of the etsy shelves!!!

    love you!
    -L

    ReplyDelete

I think I'm a comment-a-holic :)