Saturday, January 1, 2011

These boots are made for walkin'

When I say that I love all things girly, it truly is an understatement. BUT, I also tend to like things a bit funky and mis-matched (for lack of a better word). Baby sister needed some boots (I use the word NEED very loosly as usual). For some strange reason I was drawn to these funky little camo boots at WalMart. I know what you're thinking, but seriously, they have potential. They just spoke to me and I had to have them. The $12 price tag definitely helped me seal the deal. They don't need too much help, but I have to do something to fancy them up a bit and make them girl-worthy.
I found these cute patches and this special glue at Michael's and thought they would do the trick.
The glue isn't super tacky right away so rather than sit there and hold them for hours, I used what I had on hand to hold the patch in place.

Taa-daa!!!!!! It was super hard to get this girl to sit still for a good picture, but trust me when I tell you that they look A-dorable on her. Even with her polka dot pajamas :)
Get back here silly girl!!! Ha ha! I can't wait to put together funky little outfits for her to wear with them. It's girly girl with a bit of a funky edge. The perfect mix if you ask me ;)
Happy New Year everyone! Watch out 2011, here I come!
Linking up at Sew Chatty :)

1 comment:

I think I'm a comment-a-holic :)