Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday's Etsy Faves...again :)

Sorry people, I fell off the face of the Earth this week. Well, not really. But combine a lack of motivation and a lost camera charger and that was me this week. Ha ha! I do have another round of Etsy faves for you though :)

LOOK at this aweome diy kit to make your own vintage wreath from In Color Order:
Isn't that wreath amazing!!!!!? You get all the supplies to make it in the kit. Awesome!! I love it so so much!

I am also loving this adorable anchor bracelet from Simply Chic 93. I love anything nautical :)

This USA map out of colorful vintage buttons from Jillian Audrey Designs is to-die-for!! Isn't it gorgeous!!!??
SO happy and colorful, I just love it!

Last but certainly not least is this beautiful glittery fringe banner from Nice:
I love the drama that the fringe adds to those beautiful glittery letters! SO so pretty!!!!

I plan to be productive this weekend so hopefully I'll have some projects to share next week :)
I hope your weekend is a great one!! xo


5 comments:

  1. that fringe banner is the coolest!!!!
    i so wish we lived near each other because we would make an awesome party planning wedding planning team.... i just know it.
    and love that wreath and the button art so much, too!!!! great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love 'em all even if I would probably poke my eye out with that pretty bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, hello, stranger! :) I was beginning to wonder if everything was alright with you. Or that maybe Baby Oliver had made an early appearance and you were on Auntie duty! I've been MIA this week thanks to the flu--blech! Feeling better now but still a bit tired and headachey...but the worst is over.

    The map of the USA made from buttons is so unbelievably kewl. You find the most interesting stuff on Etsy!

    Glad you're back! :)
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for thinking of my fringe banner! happy to have it be one of your favs. :)

    ReplyDelete

I think I'm a comment-a-holic :)