Monday, January 16, 2012

MLK day & some instagram {LOVE}

Happy MLK Day everyone!
I found this in my little guy's backpack the other day:
I {LOVE} it!! I think we should ALL sign something like this and hang it up for all to see :)

I also wanted to share some other instagram pictures that I've been taking....I love this app!

Hello kitty socks & sparkle Toms :)

Brownies for the kiddos (I only ate one tiny one, promise)
My sleeping angel...

My vacation feet...

My girl's new backpack (adorable - on super clearance at Old Navy)
And my happy little guy :)

This app is SO Much fun!!!
Have a great week everyone :)

6 comments:

  1. Your pics are great! Cute, sparkly TOMS!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that idea of writing and signing something like that!
    and i want some sparkly tomes!
    and your pics are all adorable..... love that sleeping angel.
    i have woken the demons in my house today. argh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh Ali...I need to follow you on instagram....cotact me with your instagram name.
    Do you not just LOVE that app ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got an iphone for Christmas and I love instagram! Great pictures-it looks like you had a nice holiday!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE pictures of sleeping children! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I think I'm a comment-a-holic :)