Hi there! Well, I still feel a bit like a chicken with my head cut off, but I'm slowly making progress. I think I need to take a minute, tidy up my house, fold some laudry, and then I can get back to project mania. I have managed to "complete" one today. I put the word "complete" in quotes because I am as done as I can be for now. Confused?? Take a look:
Some tips if you decide to tackle an (annoying) project like this:
2. become best friends with your level.
3. Buy a ton of saw-tooth hangers
4. Use 2 saw-tooth hangers per frame, not one. This way they won't move and be all crooked and annoying.
5. You have to spray the back of the frame too to get in the groove where the glass/backing was because you can see that when it's hanging up.
6. Use the same color & brand of spray paint with every frame.
7. Just don't! Trust me on this.
I'm off to clean up my world now. No judgement please, here is the current state of my workspace....ICK.